Myself Vijay, having an overall experience of 5 years into IT industry as Software Test Engineer. Expert in Manual(Functional) Testing. Worked on SDLC and Agile Methodologies. Worked with multiple MNCs.
Select your Date and Time
What you get from this Training?
At the end of the training, you would be able to understand :
- What is Software Testing?
- Why, How and when we perform Testing?
- What are the Objectives of Manual Testing?
- What are the Roles & Responsibilities of a Test Engineer Test Team Structure?
- What is a Testing Environment?
- What is SDLC?
- What is the Concept of Build in Manual Software Testing?
- What are the different SDLC models?
- Why are different types of Testings performed at different stages?
- What are the Test Design Techniques?
- What is a Test Scenario/Case/Condition?
- What is Software Test Life Cycle, Designing Test Case and Designing Test Plan?
- How to Report Defects? What is Defect Life Cycle? What is a Traceability Matrix?
- What is Software Quality Assurance and Software Quality Control?
- What is the Difference Between Software Verification and Software Validation?
- What is the Concept of Equivalence Class Partitioning and Boundary Value Analysis?
- What is Internationalization (I18N) testing and Localization (L10N) testing?
- What is Web, Database and Security Testing?
- Practical Demo with real time examples
Training would be given in English or Telugu whichever is comfortable with you.