Master the art of Software Manual Testing
With an overall experience of 5 years in the IT industry as Software Tester. Expert in Manual(Functional) Testing. Worked on SDLC and Agile Methodologies. Worked with multiple MNCs.
Sorry, this course is no longer available as this is a part of the discontinued library segment
- 5:00 hours of live class
- 01hr 00min each session
- Course will be covered in 5 sessions
- Certificate of Completion
What you get from this Training?
At the end of the training, you would be able to understand –
- What is Manual Testing?
- What are the Objectives of Manual Testing?
- What are the Roles & Responsibilities of a Tester & the Test Team Structure?
- What is a Testing Environment?
- Why SDLC is relevant?
- What is the Concept of Build in Manual Software Testing?
- What are the different SDLC models?
- Why are different types of Testings performed at different stages?
- What are the Test Design Techniques?
- What is a Test Scenario/Case/Condition?
- What is Software Test Life Cycle, Designing Test Case and Designing Test Plan?
- How to Report Defects?
- What is Defect Life Cycle?
- What is a Traceability Matrix?
- What is Software Quality Assurance and Software Quality Control?
- What is the Difference Between Software Verification and Software Validation?
- What is the Concept of Equivalence Class Partitioning and Boundary Value Analysis?
- What is Web, Database and Security Testing?
- Practical Demo
Training would be in English or Telugu whichever is comfortable with you.